As Manager, Financial Services, I am a member of the leadership team in the Southern Financial Group in Atlanta, GA. I have responsibility for recruiting, selecting and developing high-quality Financial
Professional Associates (FPAs) to join me in representing The Prudential Insurance Company of
America. I am actively involved in the local community and interested in networking with other like-minded business professionals.
Prudential Financial – January 2013 – Present
- Assists in the clarification, understanding and quantification of client’s financial goals and needs.
• Assists clients in gathering the information needed to prepare the financial plan.
• Creates a financial plan that provides information and strategies to help clients make better informed financial decisions.
• Educates clients on solutions to the potential hidden risks that may disrupt their financial plan.
• Meets with family members, executors and other advisors to discuss the clients’ financial plan, if desired, for a concerted effort.
• Periodically updates the clients’ financial plan, if desired, to help clients make adjustments due to our ever changing environment.
Develops relationships with business leaders within local communities.
Develops Financial Professional Associates (FPAs) in the areas of relationship-based sales process, marketing strategy and client development